11 February, 2009

School, Work, and Valentines!

There is something great about feeling like you had a full day where you accomplished a lot of important stuff. Today is one of those days for me. School was great. We learned about bananas. No, I'm not kidding. In module 5 we get a new story everyday and today was about different types of bananas and how they are grown. The great part is that every other word was gluay(banana) so I felt really smart reading fast ;D

Then Sarah and I made a trip to the office where Dang and I discussed planning for this summer and the 3-4 short-term/PLI teams we have coming to serve. When we got home I spent the afternoon and evening emailing people about that, and making arrangements for MissionSkype that Concordia is hosting next week.

To top the whole day off, I got 2 homemade Valentine's in the mail. One from my parents which said that I was "Generous and Thoughtful" on the front, and on the inside it said that they must be such great parents! They make me smile sometimes! Then my Valentine from Sarah Lee in Deutschland had a Valentine story complete with stamps, a castle, a frog and a prince! Ich hab dich ganz viel lieb auch! Thanks guys!

Sigh, ok well, time to do my Thai homework! Later!

1 comments:

SaRaH said...

aww i feel so special that my valentine got mentioned!