20 March, 2010

It's a Surprise!

For my birthday, Sarah gave me a coupon good for one free date. I like spending time with people over gifts usually, so her gift was to pay for lunch and a movie together! The surprise was everything else she had planned, including have Ping and Bruce join us at Siam Paragon for the day! It was so fun! We ate at the food court, and then walked around shopping. We even stopped in the middle of the bookstore to have a 20 minute conversation before getting snacks for our movie! We still had time to spare so we stopped for the new tea lattes at Starbucks and the cinnamon rolls that Ping made homemade! We saw "When In Rome" and then Ping and Bruce took me out for dinner! Can you tell food was a theme today! I don't think I can move now! What a fabulous day spent with wonderful friends!

1 comments:

SaRaH said...

i aint never heard bout that movie willis. what it about?