Two more days til Christmas break!!!!! I'm so excited! Today was also exciting at school. My class went on a field trip to the Bangkok Art Center. It just opened recently so there wasn't alot there but it was still exciting. My class this term consists of 5 other students and my teacher named Phimjai. She is really sweet and friendly.
She is also part of the group of us that goes to lunch everyday after school. Anyway, I am the only girl in my class. The rest of the students are from America, The Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Singapore. At the center we saw two exhibits.
One was Bangkok and what it looked like before the introduction of wester influence and the other was Bangkok after the introduction of western influence. It was pretty neat, and I was glad for a break from reading Thai.
We still had some time to kill so we went downstairs to their art library and a few of us took advantage of the free internet. I even got to talk to Sarah Steiner on IM!! Here's a few pictures of the trip.
17 December, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thats right you got to talk to me! but not long enough! since when are you and sarah not in the same class? and you still havent sent me your address!!!!!
Betsy, your pictures are way better! Love your blog:)
Post a Comment