07 January, 2009

Back to School!

I can't believe Christmas is over already! Yesterday it was back to school. I was so excited to see so many new and also familiar faces. Even though we saw some of our friends on Christmas Day, I felt like I hadn't seen them in ages. My module 4 class has 7 students total including a new student Damien from New Zealand. We have only reviewed module 3 these first 2 days but tomorrow it will be all new as we plunge into module 4 learning short vowels and consonant endings, along with the numerous "exceptions" to every rule. So far, I am pretty positive, though I'll see you on the other side in 18 days to tell you how it went!
This month has many activities planned, including CWEFT training, a visit from missionary friends from Taiwan, and the wedding of one of my language school teachers! Like last month it will be over before I know it.
Just so you know, I just got all the pictures from our trip to Uttaradit over Christmas, so I should be updating this soon to tell you all about how the rest of December went. The pictures are up already if you want to have a look at them! Peace out!

1 comments:

SaRaH said...

and i thought I was bad about updating my blog! come on dude! lets get some info!