04 August, 2009

The Kayes are here!

Well! I have certainly been to the airport a lot in the past couple weeks! I love it! This day was especially exciting because Pastor Carl Kaye and his wife Grace and son Nathanael are finally here! It has been several months since the retirement of Pastor Bob Hedtke and Diana. Our team here was very much looking forward to welcoming the Kayes! Dang, La, Dennis, and I all went to the Suvarnabuhmi to meet them. When I first caught sight of them I thought Pastor Carl was pushing two carts, but really Nathanael was pushing one that had bags stacked so high I couldn't see him! We got them loaded into a van and headed off to the Wanpaka House. They will be living in the same apartment that Pastor Bob and Diana lived in! We are so happy to have them here! Please pray for their belongings to get shipped here soon!

0 comments: