20 September, 2008

A day at the market

I'm sure many people have been to a flea/outdoor market at some point. The weekend market Sarah and I went to yesterday was like none other! Oh my goodness! It never ended! Sarah and I walked for 3 hours and barely touched one part of it. Here's what it looks like inside one aisle. DSC00144 It keeps going and going, and going and usually it's like a dance trying to work your way around all the people. Sarah bought some postcards and I got a couple framed pictures of pressed flowers. I bartered a couple other times, but the people wouldn't come down enough on the price so I didn't get it. You can get literally anything at this place though, home decor, garden products, clothes, accessories, electronics, food, pets, paper products, candles, incense, silk. All of it you barter for and it's really inexpensive too.

0 comments: