Here she is folks! The first pictures I've received of Ariana Grace Williams, my first niece (that's right they changed her name again!!
I think it's so neat this 3-D ultrasound imaging. I don't know I think she has Becky's nose! LOL
Please keep my sister Becky and Anna in your prayers, as their doctors have been closely monitoring her pregnancy due to some major difficulties. Our family breathed a bated sigh of relief when Anna made it past 12 weeks. The doctors are anticipating her to go full-term now, if not just a few weeks early with a due date of December 1st. We are all very excited for this arrival, including Marshall who can't wait to be a big brother. Mom (Grandma Karkan) plans to call her by her middle name Grace as she believes by grace she will safely be received. I am sad I will not be able to see her or hold her when she is born, but regardless I will strive to be the best Aunt ever, even from the other side of the world.
17 September, 2008
Pride goeth before THIS Aunt!!
Posted by Deac-Bets at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
aww! precious!
Post a Comment