Ok, so this might just be a minor vent, but since it has caused me to literally have a headache right now, and has slightly inconvenienced other people I thought I would include this as part of what's going on. Working on week 4 and I still don't have internet access! At first it wasn't much of a problem; I figured I could survive without email for a couple weeks. Now though, I have gotten so far behind in my responses, I don't know when I'll ever catch up. Plus, I have a to-do list that keeps doubling every week it seems! For anyone that has sent me something in the past month, I sincerely apologize for not responding sooner. Half of my Gmail is starred so I can get back with you as soon as possible. Today, we went to the office and I was able to send 4 emails then copy about 12 into a word document so I can respond offline then paste my responses in email the next time I'm online. For now, I'm at least thankful that I can get online at the office instead of being stranded for who knows how long. In other news, I have a 2 hour test tomorrow to finish module one of Thai language school. This has also added to my stress and headache, though unnecessarily I'm sure. To top things off, I just tore open a packet of instant apple cider mix to enjoy and help me relax and it instead exploded all over the floor. Right now I just need the power to go out so I can't do my homework, and then I will call it a night and go to bed. In all seriousness I find solace in the hope that "joy cometh in the morning". Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment