Ok, so today I got a call from Pastor Sompong. He wanted to know whether or not I was coming to LISA today. They were in the middle of a weeklong training session and he wanted the students to see the Luther movie,
and he wanted me to watch it with them and talk about the history and life of Luther. Awesome! They didn't have a dvd player, and the windows media player wouldn't play the DVD on the computer so I had to go online and download a free media player VLC. It worked and so after we unloaded a bunch of books from Pastor Sompongs truck that came from Phong Phet, I sat around a computer monitor with about 12 Pastors and leaders watching the Luther movie. It was awesome, and they concluded in the end that they all wanted to get Cardinal hats to wear in church!! They are so funny when it's just the guys all goofing around and horse-playing!
19 November, 2009
Martin Luther
Posted by Deac-Bets at 3:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment