20 March, 2009

The Dentist :(

Let me first of all say that I am weird in the fact that I have always liked going to the dentist. This is because my dentist in the US is Dr. Mark Shue and he is the greatest. With that in mind, I went just to get my teeth cleaned today, (I had to leave work early anyways because the pest control dude came to spray at the office) and I found out that not all dentists are as great as Dr. Shue. Either it's been a long time since I had them cleaned (true story) or this lady felt that my gums were in fact tartar and had to scrape them off also. Yikes! The next thing I have to do is go to get my wisdom tooth pulled, and I may wait till I go home in May for that. The upside of this experience is it only cost me $45 for a cleaning and x-ray. Ping and Bruce told me later on that there are better places to go that are much more likely to be more gentle. Bottom line, you can get quality dental care at super cheap prices, just don't go where I went unless your gums are made of steel.
Consequently, I treated myself to a cup of Starbucks (so much better than a loli-pop) for my trouble, then I hung out with Sarah, Ping and Bruce while watching movies and drinking Indian tea.

1 comments:

Ping said...

Fun times with my favorite ladies ^_^