Well this last week of school went by faster than I could count. Starting Sunday, Sarah moved out of her apartment and is staying temporarily with me until all our travels are done.
For my last field trip in Thai class I ended up going to Starbucks and a book store with my teacher and the the 4 guys in my class. While the guys talked politics and sports, Jutatip and I actually practiced speaking Thai.
For lunch that day, Sarah and I went out with a friend of her family and his Thai friend to an Italian restaurant. Norb is another one of those people that everyone knows wherever he goes. So this Italian restaurant was no exception.
Wednesday we went out to lunch with our teacher Jutatip for one last time at our favorite 
garage kitchen in the alley behind school.
The last day of school was my birthday, so I got to celebrate with my classmates. Jutatip bought a cake for myself, Bruce, Dai, and Paul who all have birthdays this month.
The rest of the day is to be continued...
0 comments:
Post a Comment