Can someone explain this to me? I don't use my airconditioning during the day to save electricty, plus I'm almost never home. However, it seems to me that this isn't a problem until the sun goes down. Then my apartment becomes unbearable and I have to use the AC to sleep. Does this make sense? Why does it get hotter when the sun sets?
So anyway, besides the fact that we are all feeling the summer heat here in Thailand, all is well. I got my list today of things I need to write before I bounce back to the States, so needless to say the next two weeks will be very busy. This Sunday we are going to the International Church of Bangkok with the kids from the daycare to give a report on their support. I'm looking forward to this opportunity, plus I figure it will get me into the routine of making presentations at churches. Speaking of which, I need to start my Power Point for that. I figure if I absolutely have no time, then the 30 hours it takes me to get to Buffalo from Bangkok ought to be more than plenty of time. I have my flight reservtions for Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, and Bufflo so if any of you or your churches would like me to speak about Thailand, let me know, that's what I'm here for!
22 April, 2009
Hot and Hotter
Posted by Deac-Bets at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment