Dang and I spent at least 6 of the 8 work hours today on Project Proposals -I know, exciting. But for us we felt like we accomplished a lot considering there are 10 of them we have to do and we only got 4 of them done. Dang was totally in he game too. When my head got a little fuzzy trying to think of the right wording she had P Yung bring me coffee stat like I was in an emergency room. That was just Monday. The office is closed Friday, so we are turning them in hopefully on Wednesday and speaking of Wednesday, did I mention that I leave for the US next WEDNESDAY?!?!?!
In other news, thanks to facebook I have discovered that quite a lot of people have birthdays in April and like 7 of my friends have birthdays today, so happy birthday to all of you! God's blessings!
27 April, 2009
Project Proposal Marathon
Posted by Deac-Bets at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment