Yaaaay! After several attempts at video Skyping( is that even a verb?) with my Grandma and Grandpa Karkan, we have had success! It was so great! My Dad would be proud. Grandpa's all over this technology stuff. It's simple he says, "just keep pushing buttons until something happens." LOL, we'll see how it works next time. This whole technology thing is really amazing. While I was talking to them, Grandpa showed me around their apartment, and I got to see all of Grandma's fall decorations. When I talk to my mom or Grandma Karuzas they too are able to show off all their latest arts and crafts creations which the Karkan women really pride themself on doing. Which they should of course, because they are really good at it. Even though I can't see them in 3D or sit at the table with them, it's nice because I can still see them and talk to them over a cup of coffee, just like I do when I visit their house. Another thing I discovered while talking to them is that I can take video snapshots of them. Here are a couple examples. Grandpa and his coff
ee, and Grandma maybe laughing at something Grandpa said :) See? How can you not love these two? 
Needless, to say it made my day. Times like this remind me that the world is not that big of a place, and even though oceans may separate us, they are only oceans and as such they are not unsurpassable.
21 October, 2008
I Love My Grandparents!
Posted by Deac-Bets at 2:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cute couple! Dad remember ***NO TOUCHY BUTTONS!*** at lest not on mom's computer. Love you both. If you appreciate these comments mom, Mary wrote this. If you don't David did. :D
Post a Comment